Senior SEO Manager, Digital, Singapore
Sandpiper, one of the fastest growing strategic communications and public affairs agencies in Asia Pacific, is seeking a talented and entrepreneurial individual to join the firm as a Senior SEO Manager in the Digital team, based in Singapore and working across the Asia Pacific region.
Sandpiper is an award-winning agency built for the networked age, applying the new rules of influence to solve complex business problems.
We deliver highly effective and impactful communications programmes by combining insight with sector expertise, underpinned by a strong understanding of the business and media landscapes.
The firm is built around a simple proposition: by employing the right people to do smart thinking, we deliver tangible results and business benefits. We work with a diverse set of clients and our expertise spans corporate communications, healthcare, financial services and capital markets communications, brand PR, media relations, ESG and sustainability, and technology.
What are we looking for?
At Sandpiper, we are on the lookout for an experienced Senior SEO Manager to join our team! If you are savvy in on-site, off-site and technical SEO and know how to successfully apply your skills to develop content and campaigns that increase search visibility and drive organic traffic, we would love to have you on board. We are looking for a proactive and curious team player. Someone who is not afraid to step up, share their ideas and do things differently.
Roles and Responsibilities
You will define and lead the SEO strategy and the day-to-day running of SEO projects for a portfolio of brands across Finance, Healthcare, Tech and Consumer. Responsibilities include:
- Work closely with Sandpiper practice leads, regional teams and client stakeholders to plan and lead SEO strategies ensuring improved brand visibility and organic growth
- Be the main source of contact for operating and maintaining SEO tools and platforms
- Conduct detailed keyword research to identify the most relevant terms with a high ROI
- Produce competitive analysis to identify white spaces and opportunities for future growth
- Conduct in-depth technical website audits to identify issues that can negatively impact SERP and suggest actions for improvement
- Conduct backlink analysis to assist teams with outreach opportunities
- Support the audit of channel & content performance and provide qualified insights, updates and actions to improve and optimise opportunities
- Support the Digital department lead in developing compelling and effective marketing and content strategies and editorial plans that deliver on brand vision and standards
- Monitor and analyse traffic and content metrics and derive actionable insights and recommendations for implementation
- Support the reporting of cross-channel campaign performance to capture learnings and actionable insights
- Identify, recommend and implement new channels, techniques and technologies in line with industry trends
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant college certificate and 7+ years experience in SEO
- Hands-on, in-depth experience with SEO tools such as SEMRush, Ahrefs, Google Analytics, GSC and Screamingfrog
- Good working knowledge of technical SEO audits and site performance tests
- Be up to date with the latest changes and developments in the SEO and search landscape
- Understanding of customer journey, UX best practices, navigation flows and conversion paths
- Highly analytical, skilled in data analysis and interpretation
- Experienced client-facing presenter with the ability to communicate the vision, objectives and results in a clear and concise manner
- Hands-on experience in Finance, Healthcare or Technology would be an advantage
- Agency experience ideal
- High level of technical proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
What we offer
An opportunity to work at a fast-growing agency where you can have genuine responsibility and if you chose, autonomy to create new products and services that are aligned with the evolution of the communications industry and changing client needs.
At Sandpiper, we also offer a collaborative and stimulating work environment as well as attractive remuneration and benefits.
If you want to work for the agency of the future, not the past; are bored doing the same thing every day and want to have more influence over your career – then come and join us! Send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org