Sandpiper Communications Pte. Ltd.
You have been directed to this Policy because a company within Sandpiper is collecting, using or disclosing your personal data.
This Policy applies to all personal data that you may provide to us and the personal data we hold about you. By providing us with your personal data or by accessing, using or viewing this website sandpipercomms.com (“Site”), functions or contents (including transmitting, caching or storing of any such personal data), you shall be deemed to have agreed to each and all the terms, conditions, and notices in this Policy. If you do not agree, please cease use of the Site and do not provide any personal data to us.
SECTION 1 - PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site.
We collect personal data using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
- “Flash cookies” are a particular form of cookie. In contrast to normal cookies, these cookies are not created and saved by the web browser but are governed by the Adobe Flash plug-in. These can contain more information than normal cookies and cannot be deleted or disabled via the browser; this is only possible if you follow instructions available from the Adobe Flash Player website. You can also obtain more information about these cookies on that website.
- “Web analytics” are methods for collecting and assessing the behaviour of visitors to websites and (mobile) applications. This includes the analysis of traffic patterns in order, for example, to determine the frequency of visits to certain parts of a website or (mobile) application, or to find out what information and services our visitors are most interested in. For these purposes, we primarily make use of click-stream data and the other techniques listed above. Web analytics are carried out by Google Analytics and Leadfeeder.
We also collect personal data collected directly from you. This may be done through this Site, over the phone, by email, or in person when you meet our employees. The data collected may include, but is not limited to: your contact information, including your (first and last) name and email address and, optionally, your telephone number. We need your e-mail address and (optionally) telephone number so that we may contact you if we have questions or information for you regarding your questions.
SECTION 2 - HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We store the personal information you provide in a secure database in order to provide you with the information, products, and/or services you request and may be used to provide you with additional information about our services we believe may be of interest to you. The information is stored for a time period and in a manner relevant to responding to your request unless you request that it be removed. The information you provide us will be shared with the Company employees and service providers to the extent necessary to administrate our systems and/or accommodate your request.
For example, if you provide your name, mailing address, telephone and/or email address and request more information about the Company’s services, this information will be shared with appropriate Company personnel to fulfil your request. This information will not be shared with non- affiliated third parties without your consent.
SECTION 3 - SHARING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The Company will not sell or distribute personally identifiable information collected from you outside of the Company without your consent.
We use Google Analytics and Leadfeeder to help us understand how our customers use the Site. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal data here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Most web browsers implement controls which allow you to disable, delete and choose from which sources you accept cookies.
Manufacturer's instructions for cookie controls for the most common web browsers are as follow:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Google Chrome
- Apple Safari for Mac
- Apple Safari for iOS
- Mozilla Firefox
- Android Browser
Finally, we may also share your Personal data to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
SECTION 4 - DATA RETENTION
We process personal data only for so long as is necessary for the purpose(s) for which it was originally collected, after which it will be deleted or archived except to the extent that it is necessary for us to continue to process it for the purpose of compliance with legal obligations to which we are subject or for another legitimate and lawful purpose.
SECTION 5 - CHANGES
SECTION 6 - CONTACT US
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
Sandpiper Communications Pte. Ltd.
#21-02, Prudential Tower, 30 Cecil St, Raffles Place, Singapore, 049712