Senior Digital Marketing Executive, Sandpiper
Sandpiper, one of the fastest growing strategic communications and public affairs agencies in Asia Pacific, is seeking a talented and entrepreneurial individual individual to join the firm as a Senior Digital Marketing Executive in the Digital team, based in Singapore and working across the Asia Pacific region.
Sandpiper is an award-winning agency that was named Asia Pacific Agency of the Year for 2021 and a Best Place to Work.
Our team are trusted advisors to industry leaders and market disruptors. We combine strong regional market and industry understanding with global perspectives.
Operating with one global P&L, we harness new technologies to deliver advisory backed by rigorous research and deep insights, and to meet the evolving needs of our clients quickly and effectively wherever they are in the world.
The firm is built around a simple proposition: by employing the right people to do smart thinking, and equipping them with the right technologies and tools, we deliver tangible results and business benefits. We work with a diverse set of clients, ranging from the world’s leading asset managers and insurance companies to disruptive technology firms that are trying to reshape the way commerce is carried out.
Our expertise spans corporate communications, healthcare, financial services and capital markets communications, brand PR, media relations, ESG and sustainability, and technology.
What are we looking for?
At Sandpiper, we are on the lookout for a Senior Digital Marketing Executive to join our team! If you are savvy in digital platforms, tools, and channels, and enjoy wearing a strategic hat, we would love to have you on board. You must have a passion for data and analytics, content creation, know your social platforms well and be able to run paid campaigns like a pro! We are looking for a proactive and curious team player. Someone who is not afraid to step up and share their ideas and strategies.
- Proficient in Google Analytics (GA), Adobe Analytics (AA),
- Proficient in WordPress or other relevant CMS systems
- Skilled in Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Skilled in Search Engine Marketing/ Pay Per Click (PPC) marketing on Google ads
- Proficiency with MS Office (especially Excel) or equivalents
- Experienced with Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter , YouTube and Instagram Advertising
- Proficiency with Google Data Studio and Google Tag Manager
- Proficiency with Social Bakers and Monday.com
- Diploma / Degree in Marketing preferable, other disciplines are accepted
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in digital marketing
- AdWords Certification (Fundamentals, Search, Display & Video) from Google Academy for Ads
- Experience in Media and Marketing communications
Roles and Responsibilities
You will be involved in the day-to-day running of digital marketing led projects, which includes:
- Work on digital marketing proposals and pitches to new and existing clients
- Work closely with the Digital and content specialist and Account management teams across multiple industry verticals to strategize and implement advertising campaigns across a range of channels as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and Google
- Help to manage and maintain the company’s owned media including websites, email/CRM software and other relevant automation tools
- Help with the creation of relevant and engaging social and digital content for publishing onto various online platforms
- Conduct research on market trends, brand’s audiences and competitors, and end-to-end consumer journey to drive engagements and conversions using social intelligence tools such as Social Bakers
- Analyse digital marketing analytics reports and share insights with the team to develop optimisation plans
- Stay abreast of emerging digital tools and platforms, digital marketing trends, new technologies, and share insights with the rest of the team
What we offer
An opportunity to work at a fast-growing agency where you can have genuine responsibility and if you chose, autonomy to create new products and services that are aligned with the evolution of the communications industry and changing client needs.
At Sandpiper, we also offer a collaborative and stimulating work environment as well as attractive remuneration and benefits.
If you want to work for the agency of the future, not the past; are bored doing the same thing every day and want to have more influence over your career – then come and join us! Send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org