Are you passionate about digital and social media? Would you like to broaden your experience working across Asia Pacific? Join us!
Digital Manager – Asia Pacific
Sandpiper Communications, one of the fastest growing strategic communications consultancies in Asia Pacific, and recently named APAC Agency of the Year, is seeking a Digital Manager based in its Sydney office.
A passion for digital and social media and content marketing is required. Previous experience working in a consultancy environment is an advantage.
Our multinational team of senior advisers combines local knowledge with a global perspective. We believe a deep understanding of the sectors and environments in which our clients operate is a prerequisite of strategic counsel and campaigns that make our clients stand out.
We partner with some of the region and the world’s leading businesses and brands to develop effective, evidence-based communications strategies and programmes.
Our consultancy expertise spans corporate communications, technology, financial communications, healthcare, advocacy, crisis & issues, brand PR, media relations, internal communications, ESG and sustainability.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a thoughtful, energetic, and entrepreneurial professional who is keen to be part of a fast growing and dynamic company. We want all our colleagues to participate in shaping client strategies and contributing to the growth and management of the firm.
Ideally, candidates will be confident conceptualising cutting edge digital and social marketing and communications strategies, and have in depth knowledge of digital platforms, tools, and channels. You should have a passion for data and analytics, know your social platforms well and be able to run paid social campaigns.
Ideally, candidates will have prior experience working in a consultancy environment. However, we think flexibly – candidates that have worked in-house or who come from other backgrounds will also be considered.
You will be confident managing client programmes, and be able to build strong relationships based on trust and respect.
You will be involved in the day-to-day running of digital campaigns and projects, which includes:
• Work on digital marketing proposals and pitches to clients
• Work closely with the Digital, Consultants and Account Management teams
• Assist the team in the development of the overall digital marketing strategies
• Implement digital marketing activities across a broad range of digital marketing channels (SEO, SEM, Social Media, Email, Paid, Earned, Owned)
• Manage the creation of relevant and engaging digital content for publishing onto various digital platforms
• Manage digital advertising campaigns (SEM, SEO Display, Social, Programmatic)
• Conduct research on market trends, brand’s audiences and competitors, and end-to-end consumer journey to drive engagements and conversions using digital platforms
• Analyse digital marketing analytics reports and share insights with the team to develop optimisation plans
• Stay abreast of emerging digital tools and platforms, digital marketing trends, new technologies, and share insights with the rest of the team
• Proficient in Google Analytics (GA), Adobe Analytics (AA),
• Proficient in WordPress or other relevant CMS systems
• Knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
• Knowledge of Search Engine Marketing/ Pay Per Click (PPC) marketing on Google ads
• Proficiency with MS Office (especially Excel) or equivalents
• Experienced with Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram Advertising
• Proficiency with Google Data Studio and Google Tag Manager
• AdWords Certification (Fundamentals, Search, Display & Video) from Google Academy for Ads
• Experience in Media and Marketing communications
What we offer
An opportunity to work at a fast-growing agency where you can have genuine responsibility and autonomy to create new products and services that are aligned with the evolution of the communications industry and changing client needs.
At Sandpiper, we also offer a collaborative and stimulating work environment as well as attractive remuneration and benefits.
If you want to work for the agency of the future, not the past; are bored doing the same thing every day and want to have more influence over your career - then come and join us!
To apply for a position with us, please send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com.